> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Build a Unit
TOPIC: Build a Unit
PM SargKael
Standard User
Posts: 6
Build a Unit
SargKael
6th Mar 2022 12:24:38

Hello whenever I try to click on 'Build a Unit' the screen loads up blank with no options. I tried multiple units from different ranges and come up with the same thing. Did I miss something in the news that it was taken down? Want to make sure if it's just me or not.

 

Thank you


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Build a Unit
dourpuritan
6th Mar 2022 02:46:13

I don't recall ever coming across build a unit. What is/was it?


A little goes a long way

PM SargKael
Standard User
Posts: 6
Build a Unit
SargKael
6th Mar 2022 03:28:25

It's an icon of a hammer with Build a Unit around it. It is located above the box with the prices and Add to Cart for each units. When you click on it, it takes you to a screen where you can order specific amount of units with 12+ figures.depending on whether you have Hail Caeser or Polomos basing selected.

 

I've been using it to have units of 48 miniatures made. I just find it helpful getting the units I want for my armies.


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Build a Unit
Whirlwind
6th Mar 2022 08:29:43

Not working for me either, SargKael


PM Leafs87
Standard User
Posts: 122
Build a Unit
Leafs87
7th Mar 2022 02:02:37

I didn't even realize this feature existed! I can see it now that I've arranged the catalogue into grid...but it's the same on my end -- not working. 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Build a Unit
peter
7th Mar 2022 09:28:53

We've had a couple of issues with the site since our host 'upgraded' its servers last week.  It looks as if this glitch can be added to the list.  I will contact the tech-chap and ask him to sort it out.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM diadochi
Standard User
Posts: 18
Build a Unit
diadochi
12th Mar 2023 04:38:17

Just noticed this feature which looks excellent for building smaller units, as I only want two small Greek Peltasts units of 12 figures, each on a 60x30 base.  Is the Polemos base included when you ordered a unit, or do I need to order bases separately?


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer