> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > 404 Error
TOPIC: 404 Error
Email Extra Crispy PM Extra Crispy
Standard User
Posts: 109
404 Error
Extra Crispy
3rd Jun 2015 12:19:24

I posted about a 25% off clearance of the old command horizon packs I have in stock and the thread won't load - you get a lovely 404 error. I suspect it is becasue I used the % sign in the title? Just thought I'd mention it...


Mark "Extra Crispy" Severin
ScaleCreep.com
DeepFriedHappyMice.com

Email Stormrider PM Stormrider
Administrator
Posts: 75
404 Error
Stormrider
3rd Jun 2015 01:28:03

Thanks Mark, I'll take a look at this asap now that I've returned from my holiday :)


Stormrider
Stormrider Studios

Email Stormrider PM Stormrider
Administrator
Posts: 75
404 Error
Stormrider
3rd Jun 2015 01:32:26

All sorted!


Stormrider
Stormrider Studios

Email Extra Crispy PM Extra Crispy
Standard User
Posts: 109
404 Error
Extra Crispy
3rd Jun 2015 09:08:46

My guess was the "%" symbol screwed it up. Was I right? Did I win?


Mark "Extra Crispy" Severin
ScaleCreep.com
DeepFriedHappyMice.com

Email Stormrider PM Stormrider
Administrator
Posts: 75
404 Error
Stormrider
4th Jun 2015 09:49:45

Give yourself a cookie :)


Stormrider
Stormrider Studios

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer