> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Normal Ordering Process?
TOPIC: Normal Ordering Process?
PM Anderssa
Standard User
Posts: 1
Normal Ordering Process?
Anderssa
30th Jan 2023 12:01:30

Last week I ordered some items. There was no order number or email confirmation. I didn't have an account at the time I ordered. The money has cleared my account but I still haven't received anything and the customer support form and email have been unresponsive so far. I've checked my spam filter and have seen nothing there. 

Is this normal? When would it be normal to get some kind of information back from the company?


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Normal Ordering Process?
dourpuritan
30th Jan 2023 10:57:14

If you check your account you can see whether your order has been received or despatched. My last order was sent by courier to avoid the ongoing problems with the British Royal Mail. I was also emailed by the courier so that I could track my package.


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Normal Ordering Process?
peter
31st Jan 2023 12:06:46

The ordering system will automatically send you an email with full details of what you have ordered and that all important order number.  If you did not get one of these, then there are couple of possibilities.  Firstly, if you did not return to the Baccus page after completing payment, this will prevent the final confirmation email being sent.  Secondly, all may have worked, but the email got caught in a Spam filter.

If you don't get a confirmation email then get in touch with us.  It's a quick enough process for us to give your details to you.

I see that you haven't been able to email me.  I will send you a PM using this system and see if we can sort things out this way.
 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer