> Forums
Reply
12
> General > Website Queries > Build a Unit feature for other periods
TOPIC: Build a Unit feature for other periods
PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Posts: 406
Build a Unit feature for other periods
Glenn Pearce
30th Jul 2015 03:23:39

I think the important thing is it sounds like you found a solution. I can almost sense the excitement as another Baccus project gets the green light. I still remember how much I enjoyed my AWI project (still have a few loose ends to paint). If yours is even half as much fun to paint and play you will be over the moon. Great news.

Best regards,

Glenn

 

 


PM I am a spambot
Standard User
Posts: 92
Build a Unit feature for other periods
I am a spambot
1st Aug 2015 08:00:23

I ordered a British Army pack, Indians, Prussian Infantry for the German troops, Loyalists, and flags.  I also ordered some stuff to do camps/baggage elements with, because I was running low on these.  I will have to order the Americans another month.

At the moment, a message comes up saying there may be a bit of a wait before despatch. (I put in a previous order about a week before for some things to finish off my 1809 Austrians, and I don't think that these are on their way yet.)


12
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer