> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Requesting Login Password
TOPIC: Requesting Login Password
PM bushs
Standard User
Posts: 100
Requesting Login Password
bushs
20th Apr 2023 04:15:52

Hi,

Last couple of times I've tried logging in I've forgotten my password and had to request a new one.

Seems to be some glitch in the system, because I initialise the request once and get multiple emails from Baccus each with a different new password.

Yesterday I requested a new password and got two emails with passwards within a couple of minutes of each other and then later in the day about 4 hours later recieved a third email with another new password.

Just putting it out there. 

Its a bit inconvenient when I go to login into the website and spend time resetting my password each time.

Regards,

Steve


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Requesting Login Password
peter
28th Apr 2023 01:22:01

Apologies for the late reply - the run-in to Salute and post-show scramble is very time consuming, and visits to forums tend to get neglected.

Did the email reset work, and is all sorted for you now?

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM bushs
Standard User
Posts: 100
Requesting Login Password
bushs
4th May 2023 12:54:42

Hi Peter,

Yes, the email reset is working and all appears to be sorted.

Thanks,

Steve


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer