> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Russia heading in catalogue
TOPIC: Russia heading in catalogue
PM far4ngn
Standard User
Posts: 16
Russia heading in catalogue
far4ngn
24th Nov 2023 01:40:42

Looks like this heading is in the wrong place and is currently empty.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Russia heading in catalogue
peter
27th Nov 2023 10:48:21

Can you tell me which part of the catalogue this occurs?

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Brad1971
Standard User
Posts: 101
Russia heading in catalogue
Brad1971
30th Nov 2023 11:33:59

It was on the very bottom of the scroll down menu.  However now I do not see it anymore.  


PM edleland
Standard User
Posts: 2
Russia heading in catalogue
edleland
30th Nov 2023 09:26:57

I still see it between gift vouchers and samples on the pull down menu for the catalogue


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer