> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Image problem
TOPIC: Image problem
PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Image problem
njt236
11th Jan 2024 02:18:23

I'm trying to upload a new account image as a .png file. However my old image is still showing in posts. Does it also have to be  certain size?

Nigel


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Image problem
peter
15th Jan 2024 11:14:43

I don't know if the site accepts png files.   Tech Chap input needed.  Try loading it as a jpg, and/or reducing the file size.   Images don't have to have a high dpi.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Image problem
njt236
16th Jan 2024 12:52:07

An image file has to be  a Jpeg, Gif or Png file. Will try different file sizes

PS. Managed to change my profile picture. However the picture appearing on my posts isn't the photo I uploaded. Wierd

 

 


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer