> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Is the sale actually working?
TOPIC: Is the sale actually working?
PM MattiT
Standard User
Posts: 29
Is the sale actually working?
MattiT
21st Jan 2024 10:07:25

Hey,

Was just about to drop an order seeing as Lindy's Super Sale (registered Trademark) is on, but as I was going to the checkout I noticed that in fact there is no discount being added onto the order. I tried going all the way to Paypal to see if it would then apply there, but no luck thusfar. Are you sure the sale is functioning correctly?

-Matti


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Is the sale actually working?
Whirlwind
22nd Jan 2024 08:23:25

Looks like it is applied across the entire website; so it is already 10% off when it goes into the Basket.


PM Mort53
Standard User
Posts: 68
Is the sale actually working?
Mort53
22nd Jan 2024 10:36:38

Yep, prices have already been adjusted e.g Pony Wars was £108 but currently £97.20 when you look in the catalogue


Mort

there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and it was a flamethrower 

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Is the sale actually working?
peter
22nd Jan 2024 12:19:44

Hi, Lindy here.  Yes, all the prices shown on the site have already been reduced by 10%.  Peter is still lying down in a dark room muttering to himself.

Many thanks


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM MattiT
Standard User
Posts: 29
Is the sale actually working?
MattiT
22nd Jan 2024 07:28:17

Thank you all, it seems that I'm just not acquainted intimately enough with Baccus' catalog!

 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Is the sale actually working?
dourpuritan
23rd Jan 2024 10:13:08

You should take it out for some exclusive wining and dining before becoming intimate with it.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer