> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Skythikoi
TOPIC: Skythikoi
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Skythikoi
Whirlwind
24th Jan 2024 01:51:19

Which figures are in the Byzantine Army Pack for the Skythikoi? I can't see a code for them.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Skythikoi
peter
2nd Feb 2024 08:42:28

We are proxying using the Saka cavalry from the Achaemenid Persian range.  It seems that fashions don't change a great deal on the Steppes!


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer