> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > ECW Matched Armies
TOPIC: ECW Matched Armies
PM Mort53
Standard User
Posts: 68
ECW Matched Armies
Mort53
24th Feb 2024 09:58:59

ECW matched armies showing Hail Caesar Carthaginian & Early Republican Roman.


Mort

there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and it was a flamethrower 

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
ECW Matched Armies
njt236
25th Feb 2024 04:38:18

I was just about to post the same


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM Mort53
Standard User
Posts: 68
ECW Matched Armies
Mort53
26th Feb 2024 10:24:58

wonder if they come with the three-barred pot helmet or galea :)


Mort

there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and it was a flamethrower 

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
ECW Matched Armies
peter
26th Feb 2024 11:00:14

+++If you check, the entry is correct.  There is no error.  There never was an error.  Those who saw an error are guilty of fomenting distrust.   Those citizens in this category should report to the nearest re-education booth.+++

+++That is all.  Move on and go about your business.++++


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer