> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Desert nomads where are they?
TOPIC: Desert nomads where are they?
PM diadochi
Standard User
Posts: 18
Desert nomads where are they?
diadochi
27th Mar 2024 08:24:42

The new desert nomads are listed in the catalogue under Biblicals but when you click on them the listing is empty!


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Desert nomads where are they?
peter
27th Mar 2024 12:36:27

They haven't been released yet.   They will be made available to order for collection at Salute in the next week or so, and on general release immediately after.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Desert nomads where are they?
peter
15th Apr 2024 11:48:46

Now available for all to purchase!  https://www.baccus6mm.com/.../DesertandMountainNomads/


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM DuncanWB
Standard User
Posts: 59
Desert nomads where are they?
DuncanWB
15th Apr 2024 09:01:15

Thanks Peter - really excited to see them!  Painting my mountain of mounted braves will have to go back on the back burner when they arrive...


Altera Restat

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer