> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > 2004 Shows
TOPIC: 2004 Shows
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
2024 Shows
Whirlwind
1st Apr 2024 01:54:13

Currently, the only show noted on the website is Salute next week. Are the other shows which Baccus intends to visit this year going to go up soon?


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
2004 Shows
peter
15th Apr 2024 11:47:55

I will get these posted shortly.  Just a heads up that we will NOT be attending Partizan in May this year.   We will be having some family time away from toy soldiers.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
2004 Shows
Whirlwind
15th Apr 2024 01:49:49

Eeek!

But thanks for letting us know, Peter.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer