> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > General Thread missing in action?
TOPIC: General Thread missing in action?
PM David Kay
Standard User
Posts: 273
General Thread missing in action?
David Kay
3rd Sep 2025 06:57:05

I've noticed that since the weekend a number of thread groupings seem to have disappeared, including the General sub-heading under the General heading. The posts are still there as you can access them from the red block on the right, which then does show the sub-grouping but it disappears if you go back up the breadcrumb trail.

Is it just me or have other people noticed the same design feature? 


PM jimbob1
Standard User
Posts: 11
General Thread missing in action?
jimbob1
5th Sep 2025 08:55:35

No it's not just you - I'd noticed the same


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
General Thread missing in action?
dourpuritan
5th Sep 2025 01:42:00

Yes it has gone. 


A little goes a long way

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
General Thread missing in action?
dourpuritan
9th Sep 2025 08:12:07

The forum now seems to have lost several categories.


A little goes a long way

PM David Kay
Standard User
Posts: 273
General Thread missing in action?
David Kay
10th Sep 2025 07:10:16

Yes, I thought several others had gone too, but couldn't remember which ones.

I'm glad its not just me that is not not-seeing things (so to speak).


PM NICK
Standard User
Posts: 18
General Thread missing in action?
NICK
10th Sep 2025 09:38:29

I noticed it too 


PM srfaruqui
Standard User
Posts: 56
General Thread missing in action?
srfaruqui
10th Sep 2025 10:13:56

I blame The Donald. Tariffed them out of existence.


BikesBrownBeer&ToySoldiers

 

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
General Thread missing in action?
peter
12th Sep 2025 08:14:57

I will get the tech chappie to have look at this.  We can't have sections of the forum taking unauthorised leave of absence...


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM David Kay
Standard User
Posts: 273
General Thread missing in action?
David Kay
18th Sep 2025 07:11:08

It seems that the missing threads are starting to report for duty. Have they provided any excuse for going AWOL?


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer