> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Shopping Cart
TOPIC: Shopping Cart
PM AndyB
Standard User
Posts: 1
Shopping Cart
AndyB
13th Dec 2025 10:40:24

I wondered if there is an issue with the shopping cart. I can put items into my basket but there is nowhere to put my address, delivery or make a payment?

I've tried on both my laptop and mobile and it just has the shopping basket total but nothing else on screen to click to make payments etc.

Any ideas? I'm thinking I might just have to call Peter on Monday to place an order.


PM Frenchie
Standard User
Posts: 30
Shopping Cart
Frenchie
14th Dec 2025 04:35:02

If you have an account there should be no need to enter your address - but there should be somewhere to pay for the order. There must be something wrong.... ?

Hopefully Peter and his team can get this all sorted out soon! 


PM Gastronomix
Standard User
Posts: 4
Shopping Cart
Gastronomix
9th Feb 2026 08:12:54

I believe I am having the same issue. I can see the contents of my cart, but there is no way to pay for it. Strange if this has been persistent over several months. 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Shopping Cart
peter
10th Feb 2026 10:07:22

Just complete the order using the big Paypal button.   You will then be able to enter all the address details and pay using card or Paypal itself.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Gastronomix
Standard User
Posts: 4
Shopping Cart
Gastronomix
10th Feb 2026 08:35:21

Thank you Peter! 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer