> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > ECW15 Casualty markers
TOPIC: ECW15 Casualty markers
PM Hecoma
Standard User
Posts: 55
ECW15 Casualty markers
Hecoma
20th Aug 2015 01:41:40

This pack si described as 'austrian casualty markers'.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
ECW15 Casualty markers
peter
26th Aug 2015 08:45:51

Yet again, you got me!  Now corrected...
 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Hecoma
Standard User
Posts: 55
ECW15 Casualty markers
Hecoma
26th Aug 2015 11:11:25

;)


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer