> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > ACW Matched Pair Set
TOPIC: ACW Matched Pair Set
PM madtoasty
Standard User
Posts: 2
ACW Matched Pair Set
madtoasty
2nd Jul 2026 07:18:27

Hello! I'm interested in getting into the ACW period and was looking at the Matched Pair Set that claims to contain a Confederate Army and a Union Army (Eastern). Are these both the same as their respective army packs listed above or are these smaller armies? Also are bases or flags included or would I need to get those separately?

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
ACW Matched Pair Set
peter
2nd Jul 2026 07:56:36

It's the two standard army packs.  Bases and flags are not included.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM madtoasty
Standard User
Posts: 2
ACW Matched Pair Set
madtoasty
3rd Jul 2026 05:01:09

Thank you for the prompt reply!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer