> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Cancel
TOPIC: Cancel
Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Cancel
dourpuritan
17th Sep 2015 08:37:17

A couple of times now I have had to rewrite a post from scratch because the positioning of the post and cancel buttons is counter-intuitive to my left to right Western reading habit. The most likely thing I'm going to do with a post is post it and intuitively I hit the left button, which is the first in my line of sight. Anyone else experienced this problem?


A little goes a long way

Email Stormrider PM Stormrider
Administrator
Posts: 75
Cancel
Stormrider
20th Oct 2015 11:31:29

Hi dourpuritan,

Sorry for not responding sooner. I agree with your thinking and I will look into swapping those buttons around asap. I'll also look at adding a confirmation popup if you hit cancel after starting to write a post, just to be sure!

How does that sound?


Stormrider
Stormrider Studios

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Cancel
dourpuritan
20th Oct 2015 06:31:49

Sounds good to me. Cheers


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer