> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Ancient Egyptian mortars
TOPIC: Ancient Egyptian mortars
PM pushing.tin
Standard User
Posts: 186
Ancient Egyptian mortars
pushing.tin
18th Nov 2015 10:51:55

Just noticed 'WSS17 - WSS Mortars' appears near the end of the Ancient Egyptians. Now I know the Pharoahs were known for smiting their enemies, but pretty sure they didn't have mortars!


PM ithoriel
Standard User
Posts: 63
Ancient Egyptian mortars
ithoriel
18th Nov 2015 02:44:50

Rats! I thought I had the perfect start to an Old Kingdom siege train :-)


Growing old is mandatory, growing up is entirely optional!

PM jbickley00
Standard User
Posts: 21
Ancient Egyptian mortars
jbickley00
19th Nov 2015 12:28:33

The trouble is getting the proper crews for the mortars. :)


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Ancient Egyptian mortars
peter
19th Nov 2015 10:49:57

Come on lads - how could all those Pyramids and things have been built without mortar?

 

Fixed now....


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer