> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Flag sheets
TOPIC: Flag sheets
PM Le Comte de Froufrou
Standard User
Posts: 63
Flag sheets
Le Comte de Froufrou
28th Feb 2016 03:43:01

Would it be possible to provide a list of regiments whose colours are depicted on flag sheets? For many it wouldn't make much difference, but for some, like C18th French, it would be very useful. If I want the colours of specific regiments, it would be good to be able to see which flag sheet I need.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Flag sheets
peter
29th Feb 2016 12:40:09

Some things I can do nice and quickly.  Have another look at the WSS page and let me know what you think.

I'll follow up for other periods over the next few days.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Le Comte de Froufrou
Standard User
Posts: 63
Flag sheets
Le Comte de Froufrou
29th Feb 2016 09:28:24

Wonderful! It helps a lot. Many, many thanks.

I'm just starting to look at a French and Indian War project for the summer or later, and it's good to know which sheets I need, and indeed, which flags I might have to produce for myself.


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Flag sheets
peter
1st Mar 2016 01:37:01

I will probably be adding a new flagsheet when the FIW range comes out a little later this year.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Le Comte de Froufrou
Standard User
Posts: 63
Flag sheets
Le Comte de Froufrou
2nd Mar 2016 07:56:01

Oh Lord, lead me not into temptation!!


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Flag sheets
peter
2nd Mar 2016 12:40:43

And just to show that I do sometimes follow through on things, you now have flag listings for WOTR, ECW, WSS, GNW, SYW, AWI and ACW.   

Phew!


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer