> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Proof of Concept News page
TOPIC: Proof of Concept News page
PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
Proof of Concept News page
Nick the Lemming
4th Jun 2016 11:18:34

The new News post (Proof of concept) is just blank. Checked iwth firefox and chrome, still blank on both.


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Proof of Concept News page
njt236
4th Jun 2016 11:53:16

Same with me


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Proof of Concept News page
peter
5th Jun 2016 04:57:57

Fixed now, but don't expect any more enlightenment.   What you see on the front page is what you get.  A short but very interesting update.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
Proof of Concept News page
Nick the Lemming
5th Jun 2016 06:28:07

Yep, I can see it now. :) Nice work.


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Proof of Concept News page
njt236
7th Jun 2016 09:50:38

Any Tigers we could have a look at????


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Proof of Concept News page
peter
8th Jun 2016 08:36:36

Tigers?     Patience Grasshopper, patience...

The single Sherman has been done to prove to us that there is a working process from design to production.   There is still a lot to be done before the production models arrive.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Proof of Concept News page
njt236
13th Jun 2016 03:22:26

Crouching Tiger. Hidden Panthers. Grasshopper will be patient so he will.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k9ljor2qmp2d2nj/tig-col-normdy.jpg?dl=0

Fistly there should be a picture appearing but it's not. Secondly now the link is appearing not a picture. It's been sometime since I posted a photo. ??????


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer