> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Latest Releases
TOPIC: Latest Releases
PM ithoriel
Standard User
Posts: 63
Latest Releases
ithoriel
11th Aug 2016 11:37:41

In the forum red side panel, in between Upcoming Shows, News and the like I'm getting a Latest Releases selection that is EQU14 repeated 4 times and EQU15 once.

Lovely figures though they are, I'm pretty sure there are more recent releases!

Does something need kicked, prodded or updated?

Or is this a subliminal prompt to suggest that my recent purchase of two packs of EQU14 was insufficient and I should buy more?? :-)

 


Growing old is mandatory, growing up is entirely optional!

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Latest Releases
dourpuritan
12th Aug 2016 07:14:04

Interesting point, but also very funny. Are you sure you want to part with the dosh in  your sporran?


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Latest Releases
peter
15th Aug 2016 11:38:39

It's because I've added both packs to the main listings for the Romans, Greeks, Celts and Germans.   The website, in its wisdom, just sees these as lots of new items and eagerly dashes to let you lot know about it.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer