> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Army Pack pricing error?
TOPIC: Army Pack pricing error?
PM NJ5
Standard User
Posts: 2
Army Pack pricing error?
NJ5
4th Jun 2017 02:50:35

 

I was looking at some of the army packs, and wondered whether the pricing was in error.

For example, the British Sudan Army Pack has the following:

 

12x24 infantry = 288 figures = 3 packs at £18 (overseas cost) total

3x9=27 Camel Corps figures = less than 1 pack (36 figs) at £7 total (9 figures less than a full pack)

3x21=63 dismounted camel corps = less than 2 packs (36 figs each) at £6 total (9 figures less)

4 artillery = 1 pack at £3

2 gardner guns = half a pack at £3 (2 guns and crew less)

3x3 officers = less than a pack of 15 at £3 (6 figures less)

 

So if I bought the units separately, it would cost me £40 in total. If I bought the army pack, I wouldn't get as many figures and it would cost me £42.50. Is there an error there or something I'm missing?


PM NJ5
Standard User
Posts: 2
Army Pack pricing error?
NJ5
6th Jun 2017 02:21:29

bump


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Army Pack pricing error?
peter
8th Jun 2017 09:59:19

Hi Bill,

Sorry for being late on this one.   Yes, you are quite right.  Looks like this error crept in during the recent price update.  I've amended the catgalogue listing to something more reasonable.

Cheers

Peter

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer