> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > News - 'Older' link
TOPIC: News - 'Older' link
PM bushs
Standard User
Posts: 100
News - 'Older' link
bushs
29th Aug 2017 11:44:29

Hi,

The 'older' link located at the bottom right hand corner of the 'News' section of the webpage doesn't seem to work.

I don't seem to be able to look at 'News' posts earlier then 19-06-2017.


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
News - 'Older' link
njt236
29th Aug 2017 10:01:38

You're not wrong there


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

Email Stormrider PM Stormrider
Administrator
Posts: 75
News - 'Older' link
Stormrider
21st Sep 2017 09:34:36

Good point, well made.

I have corrected this omission!


Stormrider
Stormrider Studios

PM bushs
Standard User
Posts: 100
News - 'Older' link
bushs
21st Sep 2017 02:37:58

Excellent. Thanks!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer