> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Shopping Cart Offline News Item
TOPIC: Shopping Cart Offline News Item
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Shopping Cart Offline News Item
Whirlwind
9th Jul 2018 01:14:15

I can see the brief summary version, but when I click to read the full version it takes me to a blank page. 


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Shopping Cart Offline News Item
njt236
9th Jul 2018 09:16:56

Same here


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Shopping Cart Offline News Item
peter
10th Jul 2018 08:18:06

That's because it's a very short piece an what you see on the front page is what you get!

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Shopping Cart Offline News Item
njt236
10th Jul 2018 01:16:58

That's disappointing. 


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer