> Forums
Reply
1
> General > Website Queries > Pontic Army - what does it cost?
TOPIC: Pontic Army - what does it cost?
PM HuubStegeman
Standard User
Posts: 58
Pontic Army - what does it cost?
HuubStegeman
14th Aug 2018 11:56:52

Hi, I was just using the search function to find the lastest army I've bought in order to show it to a friend.

I find the same package at two different prices. Luckily, judging from my PayPal records, I got the cheapest, but still, you might want to fix this.

 


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Pontic Army - what does it cost?
peter
22nd Aug 2018 08:31:35

One was a rogue posting which has been hunted down and terminated with extreme prejudice.  There is now only one and that is the True Pontic Army!


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer