> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > SYW game
TOPIC: SYW game
PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
SYW game
Fireymonkeyboy
13th Nov 2018 08:23:00

Hi all,

After a looooong hiatus, I managed to get in a solo game of Maurice with my SYW figures.  Pics and a battle report up on the blog:  https://themonkeythatwalks.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-battle-of-noght-dehdjecht.html

FMB


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
SYW game
dourpuritan
14th Nov 2018 11:27:08

Direct click on link does not work.


A little goes a long way

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
SYW game
ironass
14th Nov 2018 06:54:54

No computers in the XVIIIth... I fear.


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
SYW game
dourpuritan
15th Nov 2018 07:36:57

Ok, I shall imagine it.


A little goes a long way

PM jon1066
Standard User
Posts: 101
SYW game
jon1066
15th Nov 2018 09:38:33

Try this

https://themonkeythatwalks.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-battle-of-noght-dehdjecht.html

I agree on the fields - whoa! Must be oil seed rape!


Email alejo dorca PM alejo dorca
Standard User
Posts: 128
SYW game
alejo dorca
15th Nov 2018 09:12:37

thank you jon1066 now yes!


​

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
SYW game
dourpuritan
16th Nov 2018 07:34:45

Very impressive - much better than I imagined.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer