> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > VBCW
TOPIC: VBCW
PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
VBCW
Igor
17th Mar 2019 03:36:17

For a few years I have fancied doing VBCW set in my West Riding home. Sadly, the whole genre is dominated by twentyeightmilophiles so I left it. Then a few weeks ago I realised that with all the new 20th Century releases I could do it with Baccus models. So I nicked a pile of stuff from work and had a go. Note that not everything here is released yet.

Fascist armoured car, local landowner with stable gels and foreign-looking cavalry, the local Constabulary and an LMS flying column.

 

 

 

 


I therve the marthter.

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
VBCW
Nick the Lemming
17th Mar 2019 04:04:12

Very nice! What did you use for the stable gels and landowner?


PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
VBCW
Igor
17th Mar 2019 11:01:35

NSP17 and 18. Paintjob conversion by painting the bandanas as hair.


I therve the marthter.

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
VBCW
Nick the Lemming
18th Mar 2019 01:51:05

Thanks Igor, I'd completely missed the guerrillas packs.


PM beingshort
Standard User
Posts: 1
VBCW
beingshort
18th Apr 2019 04:47:53

Igor, Those are so freaking awesome!! Thank you for sharing those as well as keep up the great work. I'd be interested what else you plan to add to this. I to been wanting to do a VBCW in 6mm.

 

 


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
VBCW
Whirlwind
19th Apr 2019 02:04:16

That is quite neat.


PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
VBCW
Igor
3rd May 2019 07:08:15

Next we have the Yorkshire Union of Mineworkers with Betty the Bofors Gun. Also just returned from India elements of 1 DWR and the Biryani Brigade.


I therve the marthter.

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
VBCW
Nick the Lemming
3rd May 2019 07:23:09

Very nice! Always nice to see Socialist Republic of South Yorkshire forces. :)


PM Igor
Standard User
Posts: 47
VBCW
Igor
3rd May 2019 07:30:09

Mr Picky would say "Actually the West Riding. South Yorkshire didn't exist then."


I therve the marthter.

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer