> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Saxon and Lippe Napoleonics
TOPIC: Saxon and Lippe Napoleonics
PM IainF
Standard User
Posts: 32
Saxon and Lippe Napoleonics
IainF
3rd May 2019 01:01:43

The first 5 battalions on my 6mm Napoleonic adventure. These are the first non-modern 6mm figures I've done and I already feel that my last unit painted is a bit better than the first so feeling confident going forwards. I did experiment with a wash (as I use in larger figures) but am going more for the massed effect and more 'pop' of the colours.

Lippe battalion is on the blog!

https://tracksandthreads.wordpress.com/2019/05/03/napoleonic-update/


 

 


PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
Saxon and Lippe Napoleonics
Nick the Lemming
3rd May 2019 07:21:42

Lovely work!


PM IainF
Standard User
Posts: 32
Saxon and Lippe Napoleonics
IainF
4th May 2019 10:26:53

Cheers Nick!


PM frederick_the_green
Standard User
Posts: 70
Saxon and Lippe Napoleonics
frederick_the_green
6th May 2019 02:01:52

You just reminded me that I need a bucket of Saxons for Wagram, thanks...

:p

 

Good stuff though!


They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance

PM IainF
Standard User
Posts: 32
Saxon and Lippe Napoleonics
IainF
8th May 2019 08:56:57

Cheers!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer