> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Marian Romans
TOPIC: Marian Romans
PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Marian Romans
Whirlwind
14th Oct 2019 09:24:13

I definitely fall more into the "gamer" than "painter" camp but I had my Late Republican Romans on parade today, so I thought I would share:


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Marian Romans
dourpuritan
15th Oct 2019 07:26:32

Caesar would have been very proud of that display.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer