> Forums
Reply
12
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Napoleonic Russians
TOPIC: Napoleonic Russians
PM witchhammer92
Standard User
Posts: 10
Napoleonic Russians
witchhammer92
20th Oct 2019 03:36:59

Hi folks, thought I'd share some photos of my Napoleonic Russians. I love these figures (thanks Peter!) and have many more to go. Cheers, James. :)


If you want to see my current projects I have photos up on my blog (linked below). Focus on 6mm Napoleonics and WW1.

https://bowandshotwargaming.blogspot.com

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Napoleonic Russians
dourpuritan
20th Oct 2019 10:55:19

Thanks for sharing. Not a period I do but I am always up for seeing some superb Baccus figures beautifully painted and presented.


A little goes a long way

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Napoleonic Russians
Whirlwind
20th Oct 2019 11:02:30

very nice!


PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
Napoleonic Russians
Nick the Lemming
20th Oct 2019 11:55:59

Lovely work!


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Napoleonic Russians
dourpuritan
20th Oct 2019 03:45:06

I think a link has to be underlined to work. Would really like to see the WWI stuff.


A little goes a long way

PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
Napoleonic Russians
Whirlwind
20th Oct 2019 08:23:02

https://bowandshotwargaming.blogspot.com


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Napoleonic Russians
njt236
20th Oct 2019 09:55:59

Very nice


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Napoleonic Russians
dourpuritan
21st Oct 2019 08:38:57

Thanks for that Whirlwind. I thought the WWI Russian cavalry had come up fine.


A little goes a long way

PM IainF
Standard User
Posts: 32
Napoleonic Russians
IainF
21st Oct 2019 01:44:52

Digging these, more inspiration for me to get back to painting my Napoleonics. I like the look of your battalion bases.


PM IR1Lothringen
Standard User
Posts: 42
Napoleonic Russians
IR1Lothringen
21st Oct 2019 02:55:21

Very nice work. Look great.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer