> Forums
Reply
12
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Warsaw Infantry
TOPIC: Warsaw Infantry
Email GenWAnders PM GenWAnders
Standard User
Posts: 30
Warsaw Infantry
GenWAnders
30th Oct 2019 04:16:24

These figures have been on my backlog for a while, finally got some progress on them.  I'm using these primarily for Black Powder, but I can group up bases to play other rules.  They're nowhere near as detailed as the images on this site, but I'm happy with the results.  One regiment down, but I've still got another regiment and a half to complete.

I modelled my "division commander" off of Poniatowski and his aide de camp, who apparently would have had quite the colorful uniform!


Email LEmpereur PM LEmpereur
Standard User
Posts: 505
Warsaw Infantry
LEmpereur
31st Oct 2019 06:59:48

We can’t see the pictures... are We the only one? 🙄


L'Empereur Béte et Méchant vous invite à visitez : Le Blog : https://lempereurzoom13.blogspot.fr/ & Le Projet 2020 : https://2020batailledeloigny.blogspot.fr/... Cons se le disent!!!

At the top left of each blog, feel free to select your language to translate Her Majesty's Prose!

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Warsaw Infantry
dourpuritan
31st Oct 2019 08:08:44

Lots of tiny blue and white question marks. I'm assuming Napoleonic rather than Cold War.


A little goes a long way

Email GenWAnders PM GenWAnders
Standard User
Posts: 30
Warsaw Infantry
GenWAnders
31st Oct 2019 06:02:13

I'm not sure why the pictures aren't showing for you guys, but in the meantime I've got an imgur gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/DdwCLVZ

And yes they're Napoleonic.


PM IainF
Standard User
Posts: 32
Warsaw Infantry
IainF
31st Oct 2019 06:14:53

Nice!


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Warsaw Infantry
dourpuritan
1st Nov 2019 07:53:05

That's an impressive looking army.


A little goes a long way

PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Warsaw Infantry
peter
1st Nov 2019 09:35:54

I've added an image on your original post.   The process is pretty straightforward:

1) Right click on you imgur piccy and copy the location.

2) Click on the picture (mountain) icon on the toolbar above.

3) Paste the image location into the field when asked.

4) Resize to taste, rememebering to retain aspect ratio

5) Stand back and admire...


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

Email GenWAnders PM GenWAnders
Standard User
Posts: 30
Warsaw Infantry
GenWAnders
1st Nov 2019 06:26:38

I could've sworn I did exactly that, I'll try a small test here:


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Warsaw Infantry
dourpuritan
2nd Nov 2019 09:01:24

Success - very nice too.


A little goes a long way

Email GenWAnders PM GenWAnders
Standard User
Posts: 30
Warsaw Infantry
GenWAnders
6th Nov 2019 05:00:25

One more image, got the rest of my army painted.  I've got an Austrian force ordered, hopefully on the way soon.  In the meantime I've got a game tomorrow (the Poles will face the dreaded metal squares!) and may run a battle report for it here.

 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer