> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Website/Gallery
TOPIC: Website/Gallery
Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Website/Gallery
ironass
9th Jan 2020 09:37:28

I posted here instead of in General because it is probably more "GALLERY" related... I started a Blog in June 2019 titled   https://www.mytoysoldiersandme.com many of the Baccus Forum "posters" and "lurkers" have probably visited once... but I never knew hom many visitors it had... until the 8th of December when I asked (read pestered) my eldest son if I could KNEW hom many people visited and from where (country)... LOL... he said it was really simple and adapted the Blog so to know... to my surprise (quite pleasant) I have discovered that a lot of people and many different countries (84) get to look at it! see below... so instead of closing the thing I will make new pics as things move on and comment again when need be! Though you would like to know as it is a BACCUS  support Blog!                         Last 30 Days: 3,416 visits  

 

 

 


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Website/Gallery
ironass
11th Jan 2020 11:23:58

Today I added 6 new pics to ACW II showing the finished ACW project to my Blog   https://www.mytoysoldiersandme.com That ends the ACW period for me... now... patience... and then Pony Wars...

 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Website/Gallery
dourpuritan
14th Jan 2020 11:43:53

Took a look at the ACW, which was very good, and then discovered von Breow's Death Ride - wow that did look particularly stunning.


A little goes a long way

Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Website/Gallery
ironass
14th Jan 2020 12:40:49

A kind comment dourpouritan... I appreciated!


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Website/Gallery
ironass
22nd Jan 2020 06:30:41

Snow in Andorra... no school... the 4 of us did play together for once!...(meaning my three grandsons and me)... see CHANGING THE GUARD (says Alice) on my Blog  https://www.mytoysoldiersandme.com


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Website/Gallery
ironass
23rd Jan 2020 06:27:01

Better pics on my Blog I guess... 


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Website/Gallery
ironass
5th Feb 2020 10:34:17

added a "NEW" Post


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer