> Forums
Reply
12
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Nap. Austrian
TOPIC: Nap. Austrian
PM Andreas Hofer
Standard User
Posts: 29
Nap. Austrian
Andreas Hofer
1st Apr 2015 02:36:15

For the Salzburger Landwehr i used NSP03 - Spanish Line Infantry,Hat


http://zinnsoldatengeneral.blogspot.co.at/

PM Andreas Hofer
Standard User
Posts: 29
Nap. Austrian
Andreas Hofer
27th Jan 2016 12:51:41

Foot Artillery

Grenzers


http://zinnsoldatengeneral.blogspot.co.at/

PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Posts: 406
Nap. Austrian
Glenn Pearce
27th Jan 2016 02:39:20

Hello Andreas Hofer!

Everything looks fabulous as always. Just curious why didn't you use NAU17 for your Landwehr? I've painted them and found them to be just lovely.

Best regards,

Glenn


PM Andreas Hofer
Standard User
Posts: 29
Nap. Austrian
Andreas Hofer
27th Jan 2016 03:25:15

Hi Glenn ,

The answer is very simple ........ NAU17 have Coats . I have paited the Salzburger City Landwehr Battallion in their green uniforms . Certain they had grey Coats for bad or cold weather, but on my Battlefield the sun is always shining ;-)

Regards

Martin

 


http://zinnsoldatengeneral.blogspot.co.at/

PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Posts: 406
Nap. Austrian
Glenn Pearce
27th Jan 2016 06:50:13

Hello Martin!

Thats funny. You used Spanish for Austrian Landwehr because you didn't want coats and I used Austrian Landwehr NAU17 for Spanish city Militia because I wanted coats!

Best regards,

Glenn


PM Andreas Hofer
Standard User
Posts: 29
Nap. Austrian
Andreas Hofer
6th Aug 2016 08:26:00

Austrian Kurassiers

 


http://zinnsoldatengeneral.blogspot.co.at/

PM Keeno
Standard User
Posts: 7
Nap. Austrian
Keeno
6th Aug 2016 11:27:17

They look awesome Andreas, 'salutes' to your painting skills. I've got my little Napoleonic crew on order, I'm new to this 6mm scene. Your figures show what can be done at this scale, I just hope I can do mine justice when I start to paint them.

Best wishes

Keeno


PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
Nap. Austrian
Fireymonkeyboy
9th Aug 2016 10:44:47

These are great.  I really like the guns in particular.  Have you larger pics?

 

FMB


PM Andreas Hofer
Standard User
Posts: 29
Nap. Austrian
Andreas Hofer
10th Aug 2016 06:42:21

6mm enlarged to 60mm figures ....terrible !!!  I hope your eyes do not catch on fire ;-)

 


http://zinnsoldatengeneral.blogspot.co.at/

PM Andreas Hofer
Standard User
Posts: 29
Nap. Austrian
Andreas Hofer
10th Aug 2016 06:57:44

@keeno: thanks ......let me see your result .....I will judge it ;-)


http://zinnsoldatengeneral.blogspot.co.at/

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer