> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > WSS project progress.
TOPIC: WSS project progress.
PM grambo589
Standard User
Posts: 23
WSS project progress.
grambo589
3rd May 2020 08:50:09

My Marlburian project is coming along nicely and of course the figures are quite amazing sculpts and casts. My units are 36 figure infantry and 16 figure cavalry on standard 60 x 30mm bases. Thought I would share a few images here.

Cheers,

Lee.

And finally an imposter! Lovely little generals carriage by Irregular Minis ( with apologies :)


PM hwiccee
Standard User
Posts: 190
WSS project progress.
hwiccee
3rd May 2020 09:07:24

Lovely work, well done.


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
WSS project progress.
njt236
3rd May 2020 03:01:09

Bloody marvelous


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM MMMatthews
Standard User
Posts: 3
WSS project progress.
MMMatthews
23rd Jul 2020 03:14:25

Outstanding!!!!


PM Whirlwind
Standard User
Posts: 500
WSS project progress.
Whirlwind
23rd Jul 2020 07:52:48

Very nice indeed


PM MykeCole
Standard User
Posts: 52
WSS project progress.
MykeCole
23rd Jul 2020 02:42:33

This is some of the best 6mm work I've ever seen. Battle Brush Studios level quality.


PM srfaruqui
Standard User
Posts: 56
WSS project progress.
srfaruqui
24th Jul 2020 04:00:21

Aaargh!! I debated going three deep with my WSS infantry and decided against it. Looking at those pics I may be facing some additional painting and major rebasing.

I bought one of those coaches, they're good, aren't they.


BikesBrownBeer&ToySoldiers

 

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
WSS project progress.
Nick the Lemming
24th Jul 2020 08:12:56

Very nice!


PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Posts: 406
WSS project progress.
Glenn Pearce
25th Jul 2020 04:37:27

Outstanding work, world class, 10+++. Never get enough looking at your stuff, you have taken 6mm beyond the next level!


PM zabarr
Standard User
Posts: 43
WSS project progress.
zabarr
26th Jul 2020 05:07:54

Beautiful minis!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer