> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Macedonian Starter
TOPIC: Macedonian Starter
PM ian.willey
Standard User
Posts: 5
Macedonian Starter
ian.willey
7th May 2015 08:23:05

Now I have all the figures that I need for our Waterloo game for Joy of Six I have started to turn my attention to a side project of mine. I want to play Hail Caesar with 6mm and have truley big battles and as such thought the pike blocks needed to be a bit big. Thanks to Dr. Mike for the tip of using brush bristles for the pikes

The project so far

Ian


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Macedonian Starter
dourpuritan
8th May 2015 04:59:53

Absolutely stunning pike blocks. Like a Connolly illustration realised in 3D - beautiful.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer