> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > 6mm Napoleonics
TOPIC: 6mm Napoleonics
PM zabarr
Standard User
Posts: 43
6mm Napoleonics
zabarr
17th Aug 2021 09:34:24

After two years of painting I finally got my first game in!





 


PM Leafs87
Standard User
Posts: 122
6mm Napoleonics
Leafs87
18th Aug 2021 12:55:08

Epic! Great work on your little fellas -- two years well spent. 

Really like your buildings and farms, too. Make those yourself??? 


PM zabarr
Standard User
Posts: 43
6mm Napoleonics
zabarr
18th Aug 2021 02:35:33

Thanks Leafs! Regarding the terrian, I actually got them right here. They are:

https://baccus6mm.com/catalogue/ScenicItems/Genericscenicitems/   

GSC13 Fields pack at the bottom

https://baccus6mm.com/catalogue/ScenicItems/WesternEuropeanbuildings/

POW 1 and POW 2 at the top of the page

I had to paint them myself, that wasn't the most fun, though I'm quite pleased with the result. 


PM Leafs87
Standard User
Posts: 122
6mm Napoleonics
Leafs87
18th Aug 2021 04:43:44

Ha! You can tell how familiar I am with Peter's products...

These are great. Need to do a little more digging around on the catalogue, I see. 

Thanks for the hot tip -- and well done on the models AND terrain, in any event :) 

 


PM Baldie
Standard User
Posts: 18
6mm Napoleonics
Baldie
18th Aug 2021 08:57:16

They look great


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
6mm Napoleonics
dourpuritan
19th Aug 2021 10:09:41

Well, from one baldy to another, that was two years extremely well spent, because now you have those armies available to game with to your hearts content. And they look absolutely terrific. Wishing you many more years of enjoyable gaming with them.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer