> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Subject
TOPIC: Subject
PM streetgang
Standard User
Posts: 24
Scanian War Swedes
streetgang
1st Jun 2024 03:54:19

Painted up some Baccus figures from the Sun King range to be used for the Scanian and Deluge Wars.

The plan is to use Liber Militum Tercios for rules and I will be picking up Russians, Polish and Ottomans later (hopefully at Claymore when I visit Scotland). More pictures and explanation here:https://lecoqfou.blogspot.com/2024/06/6mm-scanian-war.html


PM Leafs87
Standard User
Posts: 122

Leafs87
14th Jun 2024 01:17:14

Beautifully painted. 

Looking forward to more. 


Email ironass PM ironass
Standard User
Posts: 921
Three ranks deep
ironass
16th Jun 2024 04:40:53

Three ranks looks very nice indeed!... Baccus must be proud of you!...


PM streetgang
Standard User
Posts: 24
Scanian Progress
streetgang
19th Jun 2024 05:26:25

I have added some additions to the project, please don't mind the altered lighting. 

Sodermanlands regiment in yellow coats.

Vastgotadals regiment in grey and yellow.

Swedish artillery in grey and blue.

Swedish forces (sans the Swedish cavalry which I am rebasing to add more figures to the base). The canary-coated infantry regiment is facing the wrong way but at least you can see them from another angle).

Finally some Danish cavalry in buff coats and red trim. I have read some units wore helmets so I went with it. Perhaps one unit wore cuirass and I went with that as well. These armies will be doing double duty for the Deluge and Scanian Wars so accuracy is going to be compromised a smiddge to allow compatibility.

I placed a rather large order to pick up at Claymore (my first foray into Scotland and a UK convention), I'm rather excited about it...more pictures and story here: https://lecoqfou.blogspot.com/2024/06/scanian-progress.html

 

 

 


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer