> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Dannevirke 1864
TOPIC: Dannevirke 1864
PM jwsleser
Standard User
Posts: 46
Dannevirke 1864
jwsleser
27th Jan 2026 09:17:08

I recently played two solo playtests of a fictional Dannevirke battle scenario using 1866 Prussian and Austrians and a mix of proxies for the Danes. AAR can be read here. https://themanchurianwar.com/2026/01/26/battle-at-the-dannevirke-1864/

v/r  Jeff


PM ChrisBBB
Standard User
Posts: 188
Dannevirke 1864
ChrisBBB
28th Jan 2026 12:22:44

Jeff, we want to see some close-ups of your figures!

Chris


PM jwsleser
Standard User
Posts: 46
Dannevirke 1864
jwsleser
29th Jan 2026 03:17:04

 

I will try. I took some picture of my RJW figures which I had hoped to post, but they didn't look good. I will try to get some better pictures of both when I return home.

v/r. Jeff


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer