> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > WW1 Italian infantry
TOPIC: WW1 Italian infantry
PM monk2002uk
Standard User
Posts: 236
WW1 Italian infantry
monk2002uk
25th Feb 2026 07:12:07

A photograph from the WW1 Italian infantry range, with figures in various firing positions:

Robert


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
WW1 Italian infantry
peter
25th Feb 2026 09:50:56

I wish I could paint these as well as you.  I find it hard to get the hang of 20thC drab uniforms.

 


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

PM monk2002uk
Standard User
Posts: 236
WW1 Italian infantry
monk2002uk
25th Mar 2026 11:24:10

Thanks, Peter.

Here is a photo of the late war Italian infantry advancing:

Robert


PM ChrisBBB
Standard User
Posts: 188
WW1 Italian infantry
ChrisBBB
25th Mar 2026 03:18:54

Love your work, Robert!

Chris


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer