> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Late Romans
TOPIC: Late Romans
PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
Posts: 145
Late Romans
6mmwargaming
1st Dec 2015 10:56:32

Hi all

I finished a early Dark Ages army of Late Romans in Britain which I think I posted on the old forum. I will use them for Dux Belorum or Impetus once I finish off some opponents. Anyway, I have added them to my webiste and you can see the gallery here
http://6mm.wargaming.info/ancients10.shtml

Here's a few pictures

 

 

The main site is http://6mm.wargaming.info


Cheers
Kieran


PM peter
Administrator
Posts: 1013
Late Romans
peter
1st Dec 2015 05:06:24

Lovely work.   I know from bitter experience that those late roman shields are far harder to paint than they look.


I have plans.   I am dangerous when I have plans...

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer