> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
TOPIC: French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
Email onlysix PM onlysix
Standard User
Posts: 2
French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
onlysix
1st Jan 2016 07:54:59

Hello everyone, I came with a Happy New Year 2016 images


PM Fenton
Standard User
Posts: 52
French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
Fenton
1st Jan 2016 08:59:02

Excellent work

 

What ruleset are they based up for


Email onlysix PM onlysix
Standard User
Posts: 2
French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
onlysix
7th Jan 2016 04:44:46

Thank You!

Blücher a grand tactical Napoleonic game by Sam Mustafa.


PM Fenton
Standard User
Posts: 52
French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
Fenton
7th Jan 2016 10:13:16

I was going to guess at either Blucher or Grande Armee


PM Glenn Pearce
Standard User
Posts: 406
French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
Glenn Pearce
10th Jan 2016 09:26:25

Hello onlysix!

I really like the way you mixed up or changed the formations on the different bases. I think it will add a lot of character to the look of your games. I also have a large bag of those figures that I've not gotten around to painting yet. It's nice to see them done and so well presented.

Best regards,

Glenn

 

 

 

 


PM Harlequin
Standard User
Posts: 59
French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
Harlequin
11th Jan 2016 12:47:40

Nice work there.

I see that there's a "Grand Battery" next to that infantry column in the third picture. :) Sorry! Couldn't resist!
 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
French Line Infantry, 1812-1815
dourpuritan
12th Jan 2016 04:06:00

Really nice paint job and superb basing as well. A really good looking combination.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer