> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > 6mm ancients
TOPIC: 6mm ancients
PM radbog
Standard User
Posts: 1
6mm ancients
radbog
23rd Apr 2016 10:06:18

Hello. 

We are a group waging war using primarily 6mm baccus figures. Discovering 6mm really made it a lot easier to realize different scenarios, like sieges and so forth. We have made a campaign based around our rpg games, heavily inspired by the punic wars and ancient economy. Lots of fun putting on hats and driving fictitious nations into war, with a heavy flavour of ancient warfare. 

here is a blog about the war for those interested: http://battleforbreakfast.wordpress.com/


PM Gunnar
Standard User
Posts: 38
6mm ancients
Gunnar
23rd Apr 2016 03:57:30

Great stuff! I especially love the terrain and the ships, and the whole narrative writing style on the blog - you just got one more follower!


PM BRCooper
Standard User
Posts: 2
6mm ancients
BRCooper
2nd Dec 2016 12:23:06

Wow, fantastic stuff! Very impressive towns/cities/ships, etc. I'm inspired!


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
6mm ancients
njt236
2nd Dec 2016 01:09:23

Lovely job


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
Posts: 145
6mm ancients
6mmwargaming
10th Dec 2016 04:43:33

Yeah amazing stuff. Great looking games and writeups.


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer