> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > First Impression of Legionairy's
TOPIC: First Impression of Legionairy's
PM schippernl
Standard User
Posts: 9
First Impression of Legionairy's
schippernl
23rd May 2016 08:19:25

First Legionairy Impressions

After a couple of days i have painted some legionairies its hard to do it with my job as painter ;)

More time needed for more photo's ;)

 


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
First Impression of Legionairy's
dourpuritan
24th May 2016 07:08:22

Excellent start.


A little goes a long way

PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
First Impression of Legionairy's
njt236
24th May 2016 03:12:59

Very nice. I like legionaries


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer