> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > 1812 French - my first 6mm project
TOPIC: 1812 French - my first 6mm project
PM Two-Dice
Standard User
Posts: 2
1812 French - my first 6mm project
Two-Dice
2nd Aug 2016 12:03:06

Hi guys,
I just finished my first 6mm army and wanted to share some pictures with you. First of all I want to thank Peter for his great miniatures and service. Last November he couldn't attend to the Crisis but one email later he send me some samples free of charge!
As I was completely new to the subject I shamelessly copied the basing style of Mr. Campbell.

My troops represent 200+ points for Blücher:

1st Column

2nd Column

3rd Column

 

More pictures you'll find in my blog. Thanks for watching!

 


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
1812 French - my first 6mm project
njt236
2nd Aug 2016 02:25:41

Very nice!!


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
1812 French - my first 6mm project
dourpuritan
2nd Aug 2016 07:46:03

Lovely looking troops. Don't loke the game though. Much prefer his 'Lasalle'.


A little goes a long way

PM Nick the Lemming
Standard User
Posts: 208
1812 French - my first 6mm project
Nick the Lemming
3rd Aug 2016 11:51:50

Nice work!


PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
1812 French - my first 6mm project
Fireymonkeyboy
3rd Aug 2016 12:48:23

 

Those look great!  Could we get bigger pics, please?

FMB


PM Two-Dice
Standard User
Posts: 2
1812 French - my first 6mm project
Two-Dice
3rd Aug 2016 01:43:31

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them.

For more and bigger pictures just click on the link to my blog :D


PM keithabarker
Standard User
Posts: 57
1812 French - my first 6mm project
keithabarker
4th Aug 2016 09:22:11

Looking good!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer