> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Army of Richard I on Crusade
TOPIC: Army of Richard I on Crusade
PM MykeCole
Standard User
Posts: 52
Army of Richard I on Crusade
MykeCole
27th Aug 2016 01:20:56

Hey all, 

Here's my latest effort, a DBA army of Richard I on Crusade. This is still using the small, thin basing (I live in a tiny Brooklyn apartment and since I game with a club, portability is key) and I haven't done the black ink wash on the metal per your suggestion. Doing that now on my Yorkists, which is up next. Anyway, hope you like them.

The whole army: 

Knights Templar and lord's retinue crossbows:

Knights Templar foot sergeants (led by mendicant friars):

Retinue foot sergeants:

Turcopoles:

Richard I and knights banneret:

Knights Templar (Jerusalem chapter house):


PM Fireymonkeyboy
Standard User
Posts: 56
Army of Richard I on Crusade
Fireymonkeyboy
27th Aug 2016 11:08:08

Basing and flags are ace.  Nice work.


Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Army of Richard I on Crusade
dourpuritan
27th Aug 2016 01:17:45

Really good work on that army Myke.


A little goes a long way

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer