> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
TOPIC: Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
PM Stenbock
Standard User
Posts: 165
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
Stenbock
11th Mar 2017 08:42:09

We did do this at JOS in 2014 but a first in the Capital. Starting a series of presentations of the little lead men who will be on the table on that day. This time the Exotic ones, Hussars, Pancerni and Ligth Cavalry. Hope it is of some use.  I forgot there were so many bases for this one! Link here https://rollaone.com/2017/03/11/kalisz-1706-at-salute-2017-dusting-off-the-miniatures-part-1-hussars-and-other-exotic-cavalry/ 


Stenbock / Per Broden

Check out my blog with some 6mm diversions - Roll a One

 

 

 

PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
rsjahn
12th Mar 2017 07:30:39

Hi Per,

still very nice, I admire it! Two questions I have: Do you have any informations about the flags for the polish Pancerni? And what about the swedish Vallaker, I could never find anything about them. You give them blue uniforms, but this is guessworl, I presume? A good looking one, of course.

Ralf


PM Stenbock
Standard User
Posts: 165
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
Stenbock
12th Mar 2017 09:17:40

Ralf, I hit the same problem as you but made the decision to make their uniform a mixture of blue and yellow.  With regards to the flags for the Pancerni and the Polish leaders I will write about this later on the blog, but in short I used some family crests from some of the known leaders at the battle and invented the rest!

 


Stenbock / Per Broden

Check out my blog with some 6mm diversions - Roll a One

 

 

 

PM Stenbock
Standard User
Posts: 165
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
Stenbock
2nd Apr 2017 09:22:51

Some more pictures on the blog, got the boards out of the attic!  Here https://rollaone.com/2017/04/02/kalisz-1706-at-salute-2017-battleboards-and-the-swedes-tanks-and-mutant-1984/  All the best


Stenbock / Per Broden

Check out my blog with some 6mm diversions - Roll a One

 

 

 

PM Stenbock
Standard User
Posts: 165
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
Stenbock
10th Apr 2017 08:57:23

Camp and Saxon cavalry and a list of the bases being used for the battle this week. Getting close to show time! More here https://rollaone.com/2017/04/09/kalisz-1706-at-salute-2017-dusting-of-the-miniatures-part-3-and-some-lager/ . All the very best


Stenbock / Per Broden

Check out my blog with some 6mm diversions - Roll a One

 

 

 

PM Stenbock
Standard User
Posts: 165
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
Stenbock
16th Apr 2017 10:54:48

Next Saturday at Salute!, some final packing and pictures of the Russians. Also a PDF with the forces with statistics for the GNW Polemos Rules and the Twilight of the Sun King rules. I would not recommend to run this Battle if it is your first Great Northern Adventure, however due to the many different participants and troop types I could not resist to do it.  If you are at Salute come and say hello there are not many other 6mm tables on display. Link here https://rollaone.com/2017/04/16/kalisz-1706-at-salute-2017-part-4-ready-for-the-show-and-some-scrap-for-scrappers/. Take care!

 


Stenbock / Per Broden

Check out my blog with some 6mm diversions - Roll a One

 

 

 

PM hwiccee
Standard User
Posts: 190
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
hwiccee
17th Apr 2017 07:38:58

Looking forward to it :)


PM hwiccee
Standard User
Posts: 190
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
hwiccee
23rd Apr 2017 01:35:59

I have put up some photos of the game on our facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1584899565056797/

Also some that others took here - http://wfgamers.freeforums.net/thread/28/kalisz-salute-2017


PM Stenbock
Standard User
Posts: 165
Kalisz 1706 at Salute 22nd April 2017
Stenbock
23rd Apr 2017 07:33:12

​I did a little write-up on the blog with some picture from the Show, more here. All the very best.

 


Stenbock / Per Broden

Check out my blog with some 6mm diversions - Roll a One

 

 

 

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer