> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > First go at painting 6mm / British Napoleonic
TOPIC: First go at painting 6mm / British Napoleonic
PM paulsutcliffe
Standard User
Posts: 3
First go at painting 6mm / British Napoleonic
paulsutcliffe
3rd Apr 2017 03:03:00

Afternoon all. Over the last week I've got my first army for DBN painted and done (amid distractions, should have been much quicker). Any advice / constructive criticism is always appreciated.

I've had to link through to my somewhat neglected blog to pop the pics up, apologies for the extra click this will need. I can't for the life of me get them to post direct to here...

http://pushingtheplastic.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/6mm-excitement.html

 

 

 


PM Dave
Standard User
Posts: 7
First go at painting 6mm / British Napoleonic
Dave
3rd Apr 2017 06:18:24

Nicely done.  I like your basing, what did you use for the gravel?


PM paulsutcliffe
Standard User
Posts: 3
First go at painting 6mm / British Napoleonic
paulsutcliffe
4th Apr 2017 08:53:06

It's just modelling sand I picked up from my local gaming shop (the briliant Halifax Modellers world), medium grain I think. i like that it has some slightly larher bits in. you have to be careful not to get too many to drop on but it seems to be working so far!


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer