> Forums
Reply
12... 4
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Sengoku-Jidai
TOPIC: Sengoku-Jidai
PM usagitsuki
Standard User
Posts: 21
Sengoku-Jidai
usagitsuki
3rd Apr 2017 06:25:32

Just started a Sengoku-Jidai project. I've done it in 15mm, but I think I might prefer the 6mm.

Oda Ashigaru:

Oda, Mori, Kobayakawa and Maeda ashigaru:

 

A unit of Mori clan:


PM rsjahn
Standard User
Posts: 185
Sengoku-Jidai
rsjahn
5th Apr 2017 08:20:33

Hi, 

since my first Kurosawa-movie I loved this battleflags, strange and beautiful. And very well done! Something on my list too....

Bye, Ralf


PM usagitsuki
Standard User
Posts: 21
Sengoku-Jidai
usagitsuki
1st Jul 2017 03:54:56

Some progress, Oda and Mōri clans: 


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
Sengoku-Jidai
njt236
2nd Jul 2017 03:00:41

Very nice


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

Email dourpuritan PM dourpuritan
Standard User
Posts: 1244
Sengoku-Jidai
dourpuritan
2nd Jul 2017 09:41:25

Wow! they are very impressive.


A little goes a long way

PM Lordashram
Standard User
Posts: 6
Sengoku-Jidai
Lordashram
4th Jul 2017 11:57:37

Holy CRAP, those look BEAUTIFUL.  Doing the mon on every banner?!  You are a nut.  Jealous as hell!

 


PM usagitsuki
Standard User
Posts: 21
Sengoku-Jidai
usagitsuki
4th Jul 2017 04:50:50

I'm not that crazy :) All the mon are printed onto paper and then the paper is wrapped around the sashimono. The background is then 'painted in.'


PM DiceatDawn
Standard User
Posts: 18
Sengoku-Jidai
DiceatDawn
5th Jul 2017 07:37:22

It turns out very well!


PM usagitsuki
Standard User
Posts: 21
Sengoku-Jidai
usagitsuki
12th Jul 2017 12:46:02

Some in-game pics


PM usagitsuki
Standard User
Posts: 21
Sengoku-Jidai
usagitsuki
18th Mar 2018 03:35:59

Well, it's been a year since the first figures arrived. And now they've reached a respectable total:


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer