> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > WW1 Verdun fortifications
TOPIC: WW1 Verdun fortifications
PM pushing.tin
Standard User
Posts: 186
WW1 Verdun fortifications
pushing.tin
2nd May 2017 08:01:38

To complement the Verdun forts I made earlier,(http://pushingtinwargames.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/verdun-forts.html) I've expanded this to include some Ouvrages and Abris

 

http://pushingtinwargames.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/ouvrages-and-abris.html

 

 

 

 


PM 6mmwargaming
Standard User
Posts: 145
WW1 Verdun fortifications
6mmwargaming
9th May 2017 10:32:55

Amazing work


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
WW1 Verdun fortifications
njt236
9th May 2017 04:41:35

Are you using Leven, Timescast or a n other for the bunkers etc????

Brilliant pieces.

Nigel


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

PM pushing.tin
Standard User
Posts: 186
WW1 Verdun fortifications
pushing.tin
10th May 2017 02:39:27

If you mean the bunkers in the pictures they are all scratchbuilt


PM njt236
Standard User
Posts: 441
WW1 Verdun fortifications
njt236
11th May 2017 01:30:42

Yes I did mean the ones in the pictures above. Thanks for that


Through the travail of the ages Midst the pomp and toil of war Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.
So as through a glass and darkly The age long strife I see Where I fought in many guises, Many names but always me.
So forever in the future Shall I battle as of yore, Dying to be born a fighter But to die again once more.         

                G S Patton

1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer