> Forums
Reply
1
> Painting and Modelling > Gallery > Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
TOPIC: Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
PM Lordashram
Standard User
Posts: 6
Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
Lordashram
4th Jul 2017 11:55:43

 

Hey all!

I started my 6mm samurai collection!  I've got a few stands done... here is the first.

Please stop by the check out the work as I go!  Thanks!:)

http://lordashramshouseofwar.blogspot.com


PM DiceatDawn
Standard User
Posts: 18
Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
DiceatDawn
5th Jul 2017 07:38:21

Looking sharp!


PM usagitsuki
Standard User
Posts: 21
Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
usagitsuki
5th Jul 2017 09:25:49

Very nice. I really like the arrangement of the bases. 


PM Lordashram
Standard User
Posts: 6
Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
Lordashram
5th Jul 2017 01:37:10

Thanks guys!  Got a few more stands done... more on the way!

More on the blog... http://lordashramshouseofwar.blogspot.com/search/label/samurai

 


PM DiceatDawn
Standard User
Posts: 18
Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
DiceatDawn
5th Jul 2017 02:17:34

Ouch, that image didn't scale well.


PM Lordashram
Standard User
Posts: 6
Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
Lordashram
6th Jul 2017 10:43:43

I tried other ones, but they seem to be struggling... oh well:(. Lots of non warped photos at the blog!:)


PM DiceatDawn
Standard User
Posts: 18
Started in on my 6mm Samurai!
DiceatDawn
6th Jul 2017 11:26:19

I'll go check it out! From what I can see here they look absolutely lovely.

​


1
 

LATEST FORUM POSTS

Egyptian Chariots by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by peter
29th Sep 2026

Turnbacks on British SYW Soldiers by Wallenstein
28th Sep 2026

Formatting has returned! by MicroScouse
26th Sep 2026

Insertion Tools by David Kay
25th Sep 2026

UPCOMING SHOWS

The Other Partizan (Newark Showground, Newark)
11th Oct 2026

Fiasco (Royal Armouries, Leeds)
25th Oct 2026

Warfare (Farnborough Exhibition Centre)
14th Nov 2026-15th Nov 2026

Battleground (Stockton on Tees)
29th Nov 2026

LATEST RELEASES

miss - miss


WBT49 -  Churchill NA75WBT49
Churchill NA75

WGP88 - JgPzVI FerdinandWGP88
JgPzVI Ferdinand

WGP53V - PzVG Panther veteransWGP53V
PzVG Panther veterans

WGG06 - sIG33 auf berge HetzerWGG06
sIG33 auf berge Hetzer